Survey123's photo question does not appear in the attribute

2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
NidaIbrahim
New Contributor II

Hi everyone! Greetings from Jordan!

I'm having difficulty troubleshooting this, and I would really appreciate any help that someone could provide. I uploaded an XLSForm with a photo question using Survey123 Connect, and the form functioned perfectly in the field.

I can see the photos on the "Data tab" on the RIGHT when I pick a point. This photo question is not visible to me in the ATTRIBUTES. (see first attachment)

Therefore, I am unable to display those images in the dashboard and web map pop-ups.

help me PLEASE!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I hope you have already taken these steps to set up your map: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/create-maps/configure-pop-ups-mv.htm

Cheers

Stefano

NidaIbrahim
New Contributor II

Thanks! @SMauri 

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Photo questions dont appear in the main table (your screen cap). But if you select a record, you can see them in the side window (also in your screen cap). That is normal behaviour.

Where you are just looking to use photos in web maps, you can ignore the S123 Website (also your screen cap). Just go to whatever app you are using to build the webmap and/or popup (e.g., your Portal) and ensure that attachments are enabled.

E.g.,

abureaux_1-1713280657399.png

Here is a blog post with a little info:

Rolling Out Related Records in Map Viewer (directly related to S123, as referenced here)

Pop-ups: tips for adding photos and images

Show Attachments in Pop-ups with Arcade Expressions

NidaIbrahim
New Contributor II

Thanks! @abureaux 

0 Kudos