Survey123 Related Table Does Not Inherit Data from Feature Layer

Jump to solution
06-03-2022 07:43 AM
UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi, After the latest update there is a  problem in my Survey Form. When I want to calculate the data in feature layer to the related table, only the first record inherits the data, but not he other records. Please kindly find the sample in the attachment.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

You are right. I can reproduce this problem. @UğurBaranSarıbaş 

I will add a note in our internal development repo. However, it will be best for you to open an official Esri Tech Support incident so you can have a ticket to follow up.

As a workaround, you can force the web app to use the 3.13 version by adding ?version=3.13 to the url.

Calculates missing in all but the first repeat record.gif

View solution in original post

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @UğurBaranSarıbaş ,

Thanks for submitting the Technical Support incident. The issue you raised has been fixed on the current production environment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ruth

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

You are right. I can reproduce this problem. @UğurBaranSarıbaş 

I will add a note in our internal development repo. However, it will be best for you to open an official Esri Tech Support incident so you can have a ticket to follow up.

As a workaround, you can force the web app to use the 3.13 version by adding ?version=3.13 to the url.

Calculates missing in all but the first repeat record.gif

UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi @IsmaelChivite,

Forcing web app to work in the previous version did the trick! Thank you. I'll be opening an Esri Technical Support incident for follow up.

Cheers,

Baran

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @UğurBaranSarıbaş ,

Thanks for submitting the Technical Support incident. The issue you raised has been fixed on the current production environment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ruth

UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi @Ruth_JiatengXu ,

Thanks for the notice. Updating to version 3.15 solved the problem.

Best,

Uğur

0 Kudos