Survey123 pulldata() function works in S123Connect, fails in Portal

Jump to solution
09-30-2021 12:39 PM
JacobRothberger
New Contributor II

I've created a form in Survey123 Connect to populate coordinates for dam locations. It functions correctly in Survey 123 Connect. However, when loaded to our Portal, the form returns the error 'Failed to load data from https://arcportal-ucop-...'

The form, dashboard containing the form, and CSV are all set to Organization. The form worked correctly on the web prior to adding the pulldata() functionality. I've included a copy of the XLSF, CSV, and a screenshot of the Content window from Portal to show how the sharing is configured. Any sense of what I'm missing here?

-Jacob

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JacobRothberger ,

There is a typo in the choice_filter in the XLSX file you provided - 'Region' is capitalized when it should be 'region'. Once that is fixed, the form works as expected when I publish.  That being said, that isn't the error you are reporting.

Just to check, is your ArcGIS Enterprise using IWA?  If so, please check that you published with the latest version (3.13) or have version locking turned off - what you are describing sounds like BUG-000126788, which was addressed with 3.13.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Both long and date are reserved words.  That is what the little green box and error message mean.  Cannot ignore these.  Portal has diff storage so that is prob what tipped it off.

DougBrowning_0-1633031419037.png

You can see all the Reserved words on the last tab of the excel for the form.

Hope that does it.

0 Kudos
JacobRothberger
New Contributor II

Thank you for the quick reply, @DougBrowning .

I switched out long for longitude and Date for logDate. Still works in Connect and still returns the same error ( 'Failed to load data from https://arcportal-ucop-...'). ).  Do you have any other ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Jacob

PREVIEW

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JacobRothberger ,

There is a typo in the choice_filter in the XLSX file you provided - 'Region' is capitalized when it should be 'region'. Once that is fixed, the form works as expected when I publish.  That being said, that isn't the error you are reporting.

Just to check, is your ArcGIS Enterprise using IWA?  If so, please check that you published with the latest version (3.13) or have version locking turned off - what you are describing sounds like BUG-000126788, which was addressed with 3.13.