Survey123 Integromat Date

Jump to solution
02-24-2020 02:41 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greetings,

I am working on a integromat workflow that pushes Survey123 data into a google spreadsheet. I have a date field that is not always filled out. When it is filled out I need the date from Survey123 to format to a (MM-DD-YYYY), which I can succesfully do. If there is no date submitted through the survey I would like no data to populate the data field in the spreadshet, and for my scenario to continue. Currently I can format the date when it exists but I cannot get integromat to ignore the field if no data exists.(which breaks the scenario) If anyone has suggestions I would really appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michael Van Hatten

Apologies, on further testing it looks like a condition of greater than zero should work (instead of =true). Please give something like this a try:

Best,

Jim

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michael

You could use an IF statement inside the Google Sheets module for the target date field, i.e. if the incoming date question is TRUE (contains a value) write the formatted date, else write null. The function might look something like:

Hope this helps.

Best,

Jim

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jim Moore

thank you for the quick response, I have followed your suggestion but it does not seem to be working or me. I do not get any errors in my integromat scenario and all the other data fields are transferred correctly. I have attached a screen sot of my target field date. 

Has it worked for ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michael Van Hatten

Apologies, on further testing it looks like a condition of greater than zero should work (instead of =true). Please give something like this a try:

Best,

Jim

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jim Moore‌ this seems to have done the trick!

Thank you very much