Survey123 Embedded in Dashboard can't connect to layer in Map

Jump to solution
05-13-2021 08:58 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am looking for a set up where a reviewer sees an existing non-editable layer of data that was collected with field maps and uses a Survey123 form to Pass or Fail these points. I can get the Pass/Fail survey to work and the list but i can't get it to relate to the existing layer. How do I accomplist this? Should I preload the Survey with the globalid of the existing points? if i did this would a new survey point be added when a new point is added in Field Maps. 

created dashboard following this tutorial 

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-embedding-a-survey...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know if this helps anyone but i figured out the way to do this is to create the survey based off your feature service. that way the survey edits the feature layer directly and you can make all the observations fields read only and the reviewer fields are the only editable ones. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know if this helps anyone but i figured out the way to do this is to create the survey based off your feature service. that way the survey edits the feature layer directly and you can make all the observations fields read only and the reviewer fields are the only editable ones. 

0 Kudos