Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Documentation Typo 'countselected'

Jump to solution
10-17-2023 01:49 PM
jmcewen_ddg
New Contributor III

On the S123 documentation for report templates (https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/browser/analyze-results/featurereporttemplates.htm#ESRI_SECTION2...) there is a typo. In the list of methods and parameters, countSelected is listed as 'countselected' (lowercase 's'). I was obeying the documentation but then also saw it provided correctly later in the documentation as 'countSelected'.

Just FYSA if Esri wants to correct the typo. It caused problems with a template but changing to camelCase cleared it up.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@jmcewen_ddg  Good find!

Right in the doc, if you scroll down to the bottom, you will find a Feedback on this topic? link. This is the best way to report this type of findings. I just sent a note to the documentation team using that link in the help topic you referenced above. Thanks a lot for reporting this! Great find!

IsmaelChivite_0-1697576586390.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@jmcewen_ddg  Good find!

Right in the doc, if you scroll down to the bottom, you will find a Feedback on this topic? link. This is the best way to report this type of findings. I just sent a note to the documentation team using that link in the help topic you referenced above. Thanks a lot for reporting this! Great find!

IsmaelChivite_0-1697576586390.png

0 Kudos