Select to view content in your preferred language

Web form error when using choice filter

Jump to solution
03-13-2023 02:46 PM
mrosekulick
New Contributor III

Hello! I am trying to use a choice filter in a web form (created in Survey123 Connect) but am receiving the following error:

FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: /model/instance[@id="dept"]/root/item[selected( /model/instance[1]/DECO_Request_Form___Draft/division , division)], message: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toString')

The function works in Survey123 Connect just fine. Excel spreadsheet is attached. Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NathanielLeibolt
New Contributor

I think the issue is the column called “division”…I had the exact same column name, changed it to something different, and it worked…I’m lucky I found this thread. The string “division” must be reserved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My guess would be the comma in the choice list here  Planning, Trails and GIS.  Try it without the comma and see.

Hope that does it

0 Kudos
mrosekulick
New Contributor III

Thanks for the suggestion! Sadly, no luck. I also removed the apostrophe in General Manager's Office, but that didn't do the trick either.

0 Kudos
NathanielLeibolt
New Contributor

I think the issue is the column called “division”…I had the exact same column name, changed it to something different, and it worked…I’m lucky I found this thread. The string “division” must be reserved.

0 Kudos
mrosekulick
New Contributor III

Aha, that makes sense! Thanks for responding!

0 Kudos