Survey123 and Experience Builder

06-18-2020 11:22 AM
LoriRanshaw
New Contributor

I have a survey widget inside experience builder and I want to bind the survey to existing features, so when the survey is filled out it attaches to the existing record, not just create a new record (works in Survey123 field app). Along with that is it possible to change an existing field to a default answer once a survey is submitted? For instance in experience builder I chose a park, fill out the survey attached to that park record and once I submit the survey a default answer is automatically written one of my fields, so the record cannot be overwritten because I have a constraint on that field. Clear as mud? any help is appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lori,

Apologies for the delay in response.  For the first question, are you asking if an existing feature can be edited by a form with the Experience Builder widget?

I'm not quite sure I understand the workflow for the second.  Are you asking for a value to not be changed when a form is opened for editing?  

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

Hello James,

"For the first question, are you asking if an existing feature can be edited by a form with the Experience Builder widget?" - could you please answer this question?

Thank you,

Yulia

JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Lori,

Did you ever solved your survey123/experience builder problem? I am having the same issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos