Survey opens in Mobile app but not in Browser

01-25-2021 09:42 AM
KevinNoel1
New Contributor

I created a survey that opens just fine in the mobile app, however when you try to open it in a browser, you get an error that says "survey does not exist or is not accessible" . i created it using Survey123 Connect

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor
Good afternoon,
I use Survey123 Connect to create survey forms that work in both the mobile app and the web app. I am unfamiliar with "Sure" so hopefully someone else on this post will assist in the very near future.
0 Kudos
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

No idea what "Sure" is but usually you get that message when the survey isn't public or you don't have the right to access it.

Make sure you are logged in to the right organization before you open in survey web app.

0 Kudos
PaulCone2
Occasional Contributor III

I am also getting this error.  I got it before when I just went to look at the survey website and then I figured out I had some bad Linked Content.  Now I can open the survey in the app but in the browser it says The survey is not accessible or does not exist.  I am opening the survey from the link in the website.  The survey is shared with the entire organization and I am logged in because I am looking at the website for the survey!

0 Kudos