Survey Does Not Exist Error

01-24-2018 10:20 AM
deleted-user-nnmARJ6J4bfP
New Contributor II

Since I have updated to the latest version on Survey 123 I am unable to use a form that I created a month ago. It allows me to publish it, but it won't let me summit an entry. When in go to my Survey 123 online i get an error message that says "The survey does not exist or is not accessible. " despite having the thumbnail icon for me to click one.

0 Kudos
64 Replies
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

I found I had this issue as well

I narrowed it down to having a field in my survey with 

Likert as the apperance > No label in the heading but a hint

Republished survey with a label and it worked

BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

We believe to have identified the issue related to the inaccessibility of surveys, and have made an attempt to resolve it.  Please try to access your surveys again and let us know the results.

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

With my specific example above BArmstrong-esristaff‌ I am still getting the same result of not being able to access the survey

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi John,

Thank you for identifying the issue surfacing when attempting to use the likert scale with no label.  We have been able to reproduce the issue and will be looking to address it as soon as possible.

Brandon

deleted-user-nnmARJ6J4bfP
New Contributor II

Brandon-

Everything seems to be working as it should, thank you very much. If you don’t mind me asking what ended up being the issue?

0 Kudos
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

I am having the same problem.

I am using:

• Windows 10 Pro, v1803
  • Microsoft Office 365, v1803
  • Survery123 Connect, v2.6.6 on Windows 10
  • Survey123 App, v2.6.9 on Windows 10
  • Google Chrome Browser

I created a brand new, simple survey from Survey123 Connect’s “Advanced” template.  I publish the survey, via Survey123 Connect, to my ArcGIS Online (AGOL) account with not warnings or errors.  I download the survey to my Survey123 app on Windows 10 and “Collect” some data then submit the data.  All of that works as expected.

I am unable to access my survey from the Survey123 website in AGOL.  The survey tile on the “My Surveys” page appears, but the tile does not show that any records are present and the ellipses in the bottom right-hand corner is unresponsive.  If I click on the survey tile I get “The survey does not exist or is not accessible” message on the web page.

None of the potential solutions discussed earlier in this thread apply to my simple survey.  Has anyone else found a resolution to this problem?

The survey tile shows nothing:

S123a

Error Code 400 message when I click on the survey tile:

S123b

0 Kudos
KaitlinFinan1
New Contributor II

I am having this issue as well.  I have been editing the survey in connect and tried republishing it.  I am able to download and submit the survey on tablets. When I go to survey123.com to download the results, I am not able to access the survey, I get the error "this survey does not exist or is not accessible."  I was able to access the survey results yesterday, and now this morning I am not.  Any ideas of what could be the issue?

0 Kudos
LECHINDEM_EFUETNGWOABENROLLINC
New Contributor

Hello. I signed out from Survey 123 and started all over and it fortunately worked. So i really do not know what i did to solve the issue but i advise you try what i did for i know its real aching having continuously that error. 

thanks...

0 Kudos
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue with a survey that was recently published using the latest version of connect.  I can submit data, view the data in the feature service, but cannot access data through survey123.com.  I get the error message "This survey does not exist or is not accessible".  I need to be able to analyze this data and export reports.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Dan

0 Kudos
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

This error appears to impact all of my surveys that have been published with multiple pages.

0 Kudos