Survey 123 Report Template Error: An error occurred when checking the report template. Failed to parse

Jump to solution
04-21-2022 05:22 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good night, I noticed that there are more problems related to this one, I try to post it but it always generates the same error

how can you help me to solve this problem?

thanks

Capturar1.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

After a quick glance, I believe it's because you're trying to reference ${aa} inside of the repeat (in the report template), but in the xls form that question is not part of a repeat.

Katherine_Clark_0-1650652940974.png

Looks like ${aa} is declared in row 36 and the repeat isn't created until row 56 of the XLS form.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello the problem was in the type of name applied in the settings tab

the correct
form_title form_id
POQExecucao POQExecucao

the wrong
form_title form_id
POQ_Execução POQ_Execução

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

After a quick glance, I believe it's because you're trying to reference ${aa} inside of the repeat (in the report template), but in the xls form that question is not part of a repeat.

Katherine_Clark_0-1650652940974.png

Looks like ${aa} is declared in row 36 and the repeat isn't created until row 56 of the XLS form.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello the problem was in the type of name applied in the settings tab

the correct
form_title form_id
POQExecucao POQExecucao

the wrong
form_title form_id
POQ_Execução POQ_Execução

0 Kudos