Sharing level needed for survey embeded in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
02-12-2024 09:59 AM
BethanyCrenshaw1
New Contributor III

Does a Survey123 form need to be shared publicly to be embedded in an Experience Builder app using the Survey widget?

I would like to have users within a specific group in my organization review and update data that was collected in the field.  The survey widget in Experience builder looks like a great option, but I am looking to see what the current limitations are. I am not allowed to share this survey outside of my organization.  I also have nested repeats which I may need to get rid of for this to work.  Suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

No, I have a survey shared organizationally that embeds just fine. It has repeats that also work fine, but I don't have any nested repeats so I can't get too far into your question. Can confirm the surveys do not need to be public though!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

No, I have a survey shared organizationally that embeds just fine. It has repeats that also work fine, but I don't have any nested repeats so I can't get too far into your question. Can confirm the surveys do not need to be public though!

BethanyCrenshaw1
New Contributor III

That is good news.  Thank you Zach for your quick answer.

0 Kudos
TonyTaglia23
New Contributor

The Feb 27 2024 update seems to have broken this.  Everything I had similar now says I dont have permission to submit a survey record.  Works fine in the mobile app but not in experience builder anymore.  Anybody else notice that?

0 Kudos