Select to view content in your preferred language

s123 Connect crashing after update

Jump to solution
11-16-2023 08:24 AM
clt_cabq
Frequent Contributor

I upgraded my instance of Survey 123 connect yesterday from 3.17 to 3.19. Seemed to work fine after that but today the application crashes on opening - I see the splash screen then the window the app should open into appears then vanishes. Any thoughts on ways to repair short of reinstalling?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Are you using the standalone installer?

I am using the Microsoft Store version, and mine auto-updated from 3.18 to 3.19. I am not experiencing any crashes upon opening at this time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Are you using the standalone installer?

I am using the Microsoft Store version, and mine auto-updated from 3.18 to 3.19. I am not experiencing any crashes upon opening at this time.

clt_cabq
Frequent Contributor

I did use the standalone, I'll see if i have access to the MS store and see if that makes a difference, thanks!

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@clt_cabq  If the problem persists, please post your XLSForm here so we can test it. If you do not wish to post your XLSForm design in this forum, please share with the Esri Tech Support team. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
clt_cabq
Frequent Contributor

@IsmaelChivite its not an xslf form issue, its the connect application itself that doesn't start up properly. 

0 Kudos
clt_cabq
Frequent Contributor

i did as @abureaux suggested and it is not crashing now. Not sure what the difference is between the MS Store version and the standalone version.

0 Kudos
DonMorrison1
Frequent Contributor

Same here - @abureaux 's suggestion worked for me. 

0 Kudos