Select to view content in your preferred language

Return to Field Maps after submitting form.

03-16-2021 06:55 AM
Morin
by
New Contributor II

I have a feature class related to a table with inspection data. The user click on a feature to add inspection data in the Field Map application. The user is redirected to Survey123 via a custom popup with a link to the Survet123 app for with an ID linking back to the feature that was clicked.
But after the user submit the from the form close and you stay on the Survet 123 app. I want the Field Map to re-open so the user can continue to work with the map. The user does not care about Survey123, it is just used as a vehicle to submitt data to a related table. 
Is this a normal strategy to collect related informasion or am I missing something? It is not a good user exprience if you end at the survey 123 app after submitting mapcentric data. I am new to using ESRI products..

12 Replies
ZoevdbAT
Occasional Contributor

This bug is fixed with Survey123 version 3.13 right? This is what I understand from the following post Survey not sending using callback

0 Kudos
TheFletch
New Contributor II

Yes version 3.13 has fixed this bug 

TheFletch_0-1633900937638.png

0 Kudos
JohnDeLoretta3
New Contributor III

So your link to survey123 in a field maps pop-up also has the callback to open up field maps again? 

0 Kudos