Select to view content in your preferred language

retrieving from Inbox

05-18-2023 10:10 AM
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

Wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar that could point me to a resolution.

Standard survey which has worked perfectly for a long time.  I record the date and time that the survey is captured in a datetime column.  All good.

Recently I've decided to implement Inbox and remove Sent folder.  Now when I test the ability to submit a survey, then retrieve it via Inbox, make edit and then resubmit, I am no longer able to because the date/time field is empty in the survey yet it is a required field and read only intentionally.

I look at the data from ArcGIS Pro and the date/time seems to appear to be captured correctly.  Like all of the other instances.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

Essentially the problem is that some data (in my case one field) is not returning to the survey via the Inbox.

Thanks for any insight.

BKS

ps - one other note, I'm using the expression "once(now())" in the calculation field for the data / time data.  I've always used this before but perhaps it is causing an issue with Inbox?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

One other note... in the layer I store the date time as text.  But in the survey I specify a dateType type so I can use format-date function to extract pieces for something else in the survey.  Maybe that might be an issue?  Do I need to store the survey date / time in a date field in the layer?

0 Kudos