Repeated Questions in a list?

01-30-2018 06:32 AM
PeterStango_III__DNR_
New Contributor

Hello, 

I've searched the discussions and couldn't seem to find my answer. I created a form with a number of repeated questions. As the user adds additional questions, the new question is shown while the old questions are hidden. To see previous data, the user has to toggle through using the back arrow (or forward arrow). While this is a nice feature for some questions, I have others that I really would like to see listed in a single view. Is there a way to do this? Instead of toggling through previous questions, I really would like to add additional "mixed values - egg/chick ratio" and still be able to see them all in my screen. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Peter,

If I understand correctly, you want something like a tabular view of a repeat's entries, correct?  We currently don't support that option for layout- it's something we are looking to provide support for in the future.

0 Kudos
PeterStango_III__DNR_
New Contributor

Yes, this is correct. Thanks for the response. I suspected as much, but I am happy to hear that this is being looked into. We have been expanding our use as we move away from paper forms, and this will be a very welcome and very useful addition.  

0 Kudos