Rank Question Issue in Field App

08-04-2021 02:31 PM
JeffWozencraft
New Contributor

Hi all, 

I'm having issues with the display of rank type question in the field app. I'm using Survey123 Connect. The question displays properly on the web and preview in Survey123 connect, but  not in the field. Attached is my XLS Form and a photo of the display, where it states 'rank' and does not display the label or choices. Any support is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like in the type field use just have rank Amenities where it should be select_one Likert like the rest of them.

You did it here also rank LibraryOpportunities.

Maybe just a copy paste error.

0 Kudos
JeffWozencraft
New Contributor

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the response, though, I'm not following. Are you saying I should add an _ between the 'type' and the 'name' in the type field? I did try this and it's recognized as an error when I go to save the file. Additionally, the question currently displays properly in the preview window.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Oh I am sorry I had no idea rank was a type now, sorry about that going to fast. 

Then my guess is using the same exact list name as the field name.  I have seen this cause weird issues.  Better to add List to the end of all your List names.  Try that.

My other guess is having / and , in the list since it using , as the list separator.

0 Kudos