Select to view content in your preferred language

Pulldata and Geopoint

08-29-2024 08:24 AM
Ethiopia
Occasional Contributor

So my survey123 is using a pulldata function to populate a parcel geocoder text attribute based on a ArcGIS online parcel polygon. If the geopoint intersects with the polygon it fills out the geocoder text. If not people would still have an option to populate the parcels based on the "search". The problem is the desktop browsers are not consistent when populating the parcel text box, it works and doesn't work. I embedded a link based on concat of the parcel id and a website address, that takes the shows up if the parcel geocoder text is populated. The funny thing is the link shows up but the text box is blank. Meaning it was populated for a quick sec but disappeared. It works perfectly fine on phone browsers. Not sure why there is an issue on desktop. I made a csv parcel info instead of a geocoder first but it was really slow on the phone browser and was just clanky. Need to automatically fill out the parcel info to remove errors and if the map is not used it needs to be searchable so please help me out :). 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
arlenkhalin
New Contributor
  1. Pulldata: This function is used in forms to retrieve and display data from a specified data source based on a unique identifier or condition.
  2. Geopoint: Represents a specific geographic location using latitude and longitude coordinates, often used in mapping and location-based services.
  3. Data Retrieval: Pulldata helps in automating the process of pulling information from databases or lists into forms, enhancing efficiency.
  4. Location Tracking: Geopoint functionality allows for precise location tracking and mapping, which can be integrated into various applications.
  5. Dynamic Forms: Using Pulldata can dynamically populate fields in forms based on pre-existing data, reducing manual entry errors.
  6. Mapping Applications: Geopoint is essential for applications like gpa that require accurate mapping and location services, such as delivery or travel apps.
  7. Integration: Combining Pulldata with Geopoint in a system can streamline data entry and location-based analysis.
  8. CGPA Calculation: CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) is a measure of a student's overall academic performance, calculated by averaging grade points.
  9. Academic Tracking: CGPA helps in tracking a student's progress and performance over multiple semesters or academic periods.
  10. Automated Reporting: Integrating Pulldata with CGPA calculations can automate the generation of academic reports and performance summaries.
  11. Geolocation Context: Geopoint data can be used to provide context for academic or logistical information, such as mapping school locations.
  12. Enhanced Systems: Combining these features allows for more sophisticated and user-friendly systems, improving data accuracy and accessibility for users.

0 Kudos