Select to view content in your preferred language

Pull Functionality using a service layer

08-30-2024 12:20 AM
AbdulabnanMohammed
Occasional Contributor

Hi Experts

I have published non spatial table  and generated a token to use it and its looks like this and its publicly shared

AbdulabnanMohammed_0-1725001466608.png

Now I want to pull the information from service when searched in the project code with a value available in service and corresponding other 2 fields should be autopopulated when selected or entered

AbdulabnanMohammed_1-1725001946802.png

How can i achieve
Service url : https://services8.arcgis.com/opMNag2LPyZVnSsz/ArcGIS/rest/services/KBD_Project_Code_v2/FeatureServer...

Kindly Guide me or correct me with the correction

Highly Appreciate the support @ISM

Attched the xls

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that default values tend to load at the end.  I would try moving the default value in line 2 to the calculation column instead - note you will then probably have to put " " quotes around the URL.  Try that.

0 Kudos
AbdulabnanMohammed
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the reply 

I'm just exploring this pull functionality on feature service url as I don’t have much experience on it.

I shall be thankful to you if you can provide the corrected excel 

I was just testing  this scenario to pull the record and based on that record value corresponding fields information should be loaded 

Thank u

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just move it over to calculation column.

0 Kudos
AbdulabnanMohammed
Occasional Contributor

Thank You so much for the quick response

Receiving below error 

AbdulabnanMohammed_0-1725025971816.png

I'm receiving this error once i moved calculation column and also how can i pull other 2 fields(Client name and project name) based on  project code 

AbdulabnanMohammed_1-1725026130708.png

AbdulabnanMohammed_2-1725026209113.png

Thanks 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need "" around the URL when moving to calculation.  I attached a sample before.

0 Kudos
AbdulabnanMohammed
Occasional Contributor

Thank You 

Hi
I have successfully implemented this scenario but with changes to spatial data feature service instead of hosted feature service table with same fields are there in both

But why it doesnt work with non spatial data because i have list from 2017 to till update which i need to design but hosted service table doesnt work

Is this the issue of authentication , I tried with postman also any suggestion please to correct

Attached the working xls designed for spatial data service file
Any Guidance or any sample form 
@DougBrowning 

@IsmaelChivite 

0 Kudos