Print multiple records in one Survey123 report

05-21-2019 02:17 PM
AliciaPerez
Esri Contributor

Hi!

Is there any way I can select a group of records and print them in only one Survey123 report?

In my Survey123 report I have a table and I want to print one record per row inside the same table, as you can see in the following image:

I was trying to accomplish this, but the default option is to print one report for each record. 

Thank you for your help!

Alicia

Ismael Chivite

James Tedrick

Derek Law

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alicia,

It is possible to format this if the feature layer is structured so that the data being collected is a related record and a form is made off of the parent layer (regardless of whether that form is used to collect or the form is just on the 'repeat' section).  We are considering possibly supporting this kind of form; I've added this comments to the discussion.

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Alicia,

The option of merging multiple feature reports into a single output file is available now on https://survey123beta.arcgis.com,along with other new beta features for the next release. We would love to have you have a test and share any feedback or issues you may encounter in the Survey123 Beta Website Feedback forum.

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos