Select to view content in your preferred language

Newly Created Survey "Is Not Accessible or Does Not Exist"

03-10-2023 01:14 PM
OKCParksRecHolly
New Contributor II

Hello!

I created a survey today on Survey123's Design page.

It had about 20 questions, but with survey logic would only ever show about 4-7 at a time.
This survey is for our Parks & Recreation Department's Rec Programs and the general satisfaction levels participants had with the program.

After adding in all the locations, using survey logic to drill down to specific programs at certain locations, I saved and published my survey.

I then went to the setting to make it available to the public, but it gave me an error when trying to save the changes on this page. The error was just the letter "n".

I attempted to open the survey link in a new browser, and got this error:

"An error occurred when loading the survey.
Failed to load the file unknown. Info file for item not found."

I then went to try and click back into the survey from the main Survey123 page, but any time I click on my survey now, I get this error:

"The survey is not accessible or does not exist.
Please ensure the signed in user can access this survey and that the survey link is correct."

I am signed in to the same account I used to create the survey.
All of the feature layers & form are saved within the same folder.

I'm not sure what went wrong here to make my survey inaccessible??

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you move the form in AGOL at all?   That tends to be it.

0 Kudos
OKCParksRecHolly
New Contributor II

Nope, the form file and all of the layers created for the survey are still in the original folder that was created for them upon creating the survey!

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check all the settings at https://survey123.arcgis.com/ on the Collaborate tab and check the setting for the layer in AGOL item?

0 Kudos
HannahWilson2
New Contributor II

I'm having exactly the same issue that the original poster describes. I can no longer access the survey that I just published, and Survey123 logs me out every time it gives the error. Any suggestions? It hasn't been moved to a different folder as mentioned above.

0 Kudos