New to SURVEY 123 - LIMBO

01-12-2016 12:41 PM
KimberlyJackson
New Contributor

I filled out my first survey on an iPHONE and  the green check mark in the bottom right. The check mark turned gray, but I get no prompts to save and move on to the next point. I'm stuck in limbo. What do need to add to the survey to tell it we're finished? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kim,

Your username that I see in the screen shot is incorrect. I looked up your account and confirmed that the last word should be with capital H as "_Helath". You are entering "_helath". This should resolve the issue.

The Support for enterprise login in Survey123 is not ready yet.

Thanks,

Fasil T.

Esri Support

0 Kudos
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Kim,

That specific error seems to be related to incorrect username or password. Please remember that

the login dialog in Survey123 is case sensitive. Therefore, login into ArcGIS Online, go into your profile and take note of the exact capitalization used in your username and use that in Survey123 Connect.

The Survey123 team is working on implementing OAuth authtntication in Survey123 for ArcGIS in the future. Once they have that in place the login dialog will no longer be case sensitive.

Thanks,

Fasil T.

Esri Support

0 Kudos
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

HI Kim,

Your username that I see in the screen shot is incorrect. I looked up your account and confirmed that the last word should be with capital H as "_Helath". You are entering "_helath". This should resolve the issue.

The Support for enterprise login in Survey123 is not ready yet.

Thanks,

Fasil T.

Esri Support

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Fasil Tiru

Hi Fasil, if using the latest Survey123 app you should be able to now use Enterprise logins. With the new OAuth dialog the capitalization of the username should no longer matter. Just FYI

KimberlyJackson
New Contributor

Hello Fasil,

Attached are the iPhone settings and form. Any idea why my map won't activate when I am outside taking a survey?

Regards! Kim

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Kim,

Could you please post your last question to the Survey123 page here: Survey123 for ArcGIS

Thanks,

Fasil

0 Kudos