Multiple unique values appearing in feature layer of survey

Jump to solution
10-08-2021 11:25 AM
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

I created a damage assessment survey in Survey123. When I go to adjust how the image looks there are multiple unique values showing for one of the questions. The question only has 2 answers, submitted and reviewed. 

Wade_Bryan_0-1633717321629.png

I recently did an update to the survey and noticed the issue because new submissions are showing up a different color than the other submissions. This also caused issues with a dashboard that displays the information. As a quick problem fix, I went into the survey data on the survey123 website and updated all the surveys to the correct information.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this might be occurring? I am using the new webmap and also the new dashboard. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Go in and calculate the data so it all matches up.  You may need to fix the domains also.  Ops may be using the domains to make that list.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AlfredBaldenweck
MVP Regular Contributor

Was it published earlier, and you changed the options to be capitalized or not capitalized when you republished it?

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

The survey was published earlier and there have been a few updates to it over time. I thought that might be the reason. The issue I am having is that the feature layer isn't showing the other options when I am creating an indicator in my dashboard. 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Go in and calculate the data so it all matches up.  You may need to fix the domains also.  Ops may be using the domains to make that list.