Multiple Choice Response Presentation

Jump to solution
01-27-2022 02:11 PM
godofsix
New Contributor II

I'm trying to present my multiple choice question in a similar manner as the Survey123  data analysis on the dashboard. I want to present the response as column below so that each response can be represented as well.

godofsix_0-1643321403207.png

Instead of the possible responses  

godofsix_0-1643321847805.png

Any hints

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @godofsix,

Are you wanting to display the multichoice question in the Dashboard similar to Survey123 analyze page, where each choice is split out into it's own column? I don't believe you can do this with a simple widget in Dashboard. You would need to post process the data to organize it in a way that can be easily represented. The survey123 website does special processing behind the scenes to display it this way, as the values are just text strings with commas.

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @godofsix,

Are you wanting to display the multichoice question in the Dashboard similar to Survey123 analyze page, where each choice is split out into it's own column? I don't believe you can do this with a simple widget in Dashboard. You would need to post process the data to organize it in a way that can be easily represented. The survey123 website does special processing behind the scenes to display it this way, as the values are just text strings with commas.

Phil.

0 Kudos
godofsix
New Contributor II

Thanks