Select to view content in your preferred language

Multilingual choices appear as "-" dash

Jump to solution
01-11-2023 01:11 PM
DeclanDevine
New Contributor II

I have a survey which is in 4 languages: English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Haitian Creole. Link Here: https://arcg.is/0uTzqD

In the Haitian Creole version, the survey questions and hints appear in Haitian while the choices appear as as"-" (dash) in the browser version. When viewed in Survey 123 Connect, the choices appear in English. I think this means that Survey123 does not "see" the Haitian Creole translated choices in the Excel file but I can not figure out why. The column titles for the translated labels are the same in the survey and choices tab of the Excel doc. Any help trouble shooting this would be really appreciated. The Excel doc is attached.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi, change the column headers from Label::Kreyòl ayisyen (ht) to label::Kreyòl ayisyen (ht)

Note that capitalization of Label. Make it lowercase. You will need to do this in both the survey and choices worksheets.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi, change the column headers from Label::Kreyòl ayisyen (ht) to label::Kreyòl ayisyen (ht)

Note that capitalization of Label. Make it lowercase. You will need to do this in both the survey and choices worksheets.

0 Kudos
DeclanDevine
New Contributor II

thank you!

0 Kudos