Select to view content in your preferred language

Linking Survey123 survey to Offline Field Map

Wednesday
ElyYancey
New Contributor

I am trying to use the ESRI Roadway Management solution to conduct a pavement condition index survey. I was able to download the PCI Field Map as an offline map, and I was able to download the Survey123 form for offline use. However, when I go offline and try to launch  the Survey from the integrated link, I get an error because of no internet access. Is there a way to fix this so I can do everything offline?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It should work fine.  Post a copy of your URL and how you are adding it to the popup.

0 Kudos
ElyYancey
New Contributor

I am using the standard PCI Field Map from ESRI Roadway Management solutions, so I didn't put the URL in there or set anything up myself. But this is what the default Arcade function is using: 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You don't need Arcade just make it a text hyperlink.  Works better that way.  You would need to swap out the item id above for your version of the form of course.

0 Kudos
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Try:

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=eb9aa31eece140508d770a2d3d1d7816

The link you have directs me to a web page prompt to download the app or open the survey directly. I've already got the app installed so don't want to get this page.

If the users don't have the app installed, well they're offline so that'll be an issue anyway.

0 Kudos