Select to view content in your preferred language

Internal server-side error - Reports

10-10-2023 08:12 AM
LucianoSantoni5
New Contributor

Good morning, I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same problem. Suddenly our Survey123 reports stopped generating with the following error: Internal server-side error.

There is a similar post from 2020, it seems to have been fixed with a patch. (https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/internal-server-side-error/m-p/791415)

Is anyone having the same problem?

51 Replies
EricLacoursierePQ
Emerging Contributor

We do have the same issue here as well. (!!)

AprilChipman
Frequent Contributor

I've started a ticket with ESRI and so far no helpful response. A tech got on my system and checked things and took screen shots. It's been a day and a half now. I'm getting very behind in my report creation.

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello all, 

The Survey123 team is aware of the issue and are actively investigating the cause. Tech Support has logged BUG-000170665 for this. 

Thank you,
Zach
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Along with this update I've also seemingly encountered an escalated bug with some surveys I have that I created with null geopoints (I am working on re-creating to publish them to feature layers as expected, I just need the time).

The Data page will not load for these surveys now Re: Survey123 Website Data Page No Longer Loading ... - Esri Community

0 Kudos
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

Do you have the link for the BUG?  We are experiencing the same thing (I think) and would like to read the details about it.

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I do not currently for the Data page not loading from the CSV issue, an Esri staff member replied to my linked post about there being a hotfix planned for next week to resolve it, I asked if there is a BUG number so we shall see what they say.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

I'm SUPER curious what the issue is. Seems odd that it has affected this many, but not everyone.

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

It seems like it has something to so with accessing associated files that aren't the survey form or data itself. I know my issue with the CSVs is specific because it doesn't have issue in some surveys but does in others. That's in ArcGIS Online, it feels like the reports issue is connected to Enterprise though.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Yep. And I seem to be a magnet for weird Enterprise issues recently, so surprised I wasn't also hit. Maybe I've finally put out enough fires that I've earned some reprieve? lol

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey all, 

We have identified the cause of the report errors observed and are working through a fix. We are planning on releasing a hot fix on September 17th to address the error.  We currently have the fix for the issues on our https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/?portalUrl=<yourPortal> site to test and verify the errors are resolved. 

Thank you,
Zach