Select to view content in your preferred language

Internal server-side error - Reports

10-10-2023 08:12 AM
LucianoSantoni5
New Contributor

Good morning, I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same problem. Suddenly our Survey123 reports stopped generating with the following error: Internal server-side error.

There is a similar post from 2020, it seems to have been fixed with a patch. (https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/internal-server-side-error/m-p/791415)

Is anyone having the same problem?

51 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @lmendez_sp ,

On the Beta website, we have applied another potential fix today. Can you please try again?

If you are still having issues when generating a report, please share with us the screenshot and the failed job id so we can investigate further.

If the issue still occurs on My surveys page, please follow with Zach's suggestion.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

The reporting issues we were having are fixed in the beta site for us.  Looks like the hotfix successfully repaired the issue.

0 Kudos
RLS
by
New Contributor

We are still getting an internal server error when trying to generate reports for Survey123 on enterprise.

0 Kudos
mniluka
Emerging Contributor

When will you release the fix? We're still encountering the internal server-side error.

0 Kudos
PeterMacKenzie2
Frequent Contributor

I came across the 500 internal server error today when I was trying to simply create a new sample template.
I switched to the Beta site to test, and it now works.
running : Enterprise 10.8.1
hope that helps.

0 Kudos
JessieBrain
New Contributor

Hi! I'm having the same issue. Is there an expected time this fix will be rolled out today?

0 Kudos
mniluka
Emerging Contributor

When will you release the fix? We're still encountering the internal server-side error.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi All,

The "Internal server-side error" has been resolved on the production website. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

• To provide more context, the issue was caused by the `type` property being absent in the layer object of `layers` within the JSON response for a hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 and earlier versions. As a result, this affected surveys published in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 and earlier versions.

Thank you all for the feedback.

mniluka
Emerging Contributor

Thanks for resolving this issue. It's working now without any errors.

0 Kudos
lmendez_sp
Emerging Contributor

Hello @ZhifangWang ,

I can confirm it's working in both Portals without any issues. Special thanks to you, Zhifang, and also @ZacharySutherby and the rest of the team for your support!

Greetings,

-Luis