Integromat and Survey123 HTML POST error code 400

04-08-2020 06:09 AM
NikHenry1
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have been following the configuration detailed here:

https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/06/04/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-integromat 

Trying to update feature attributes using these parameters:

• Key = f
  • Value =json
  • Key = features
  • Value = {"attributes" : { "ObjectId" :1. result: objectId, "globalid" :1. result: globalId, "justificationDetail" : "Very high growth rate for the species, restricting the ability to achieve clearance." }}
  • Key = token
  • Value= 1. Token

integromatHTML_paramaters_001

But I get this message:

• Data : "error":{"code":400,"message":"Cannot perform operation. Invalid operation parameters.","details":["'features' parameter is invalid","Invalid object passed in, ':' or '}' expected. (90): {\"attributes\" : { \"ObjectId\" :1496, \"globalid\" :{78127F82-5DF1-4596-89B4-F607E7CCF14E}, \"justificationDetail\" : \"Very high growth rate for the species, restricting the ability to achieve clearance.\" }}"]}}

IntegromatHTTP_outputmessage_08042020

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nik,

I would encourage you to use Apply Edits (Feature Service/Layer)—ArcGIS REST API: Services Directory | ArcGIS for Developers, which is a more robust editing resource.  Note that the in the UpdateFeatures resource, the features parameter is expecting an Array - even if you are only updating 1 feature, you need to provide an array [ ] object.

0 Kudos
NikHenry1
New Contributor II

Hi James,

Thanks for that feedback, but I still get the same type of error with ApplyEdits.

This was my configuration:

Integromat_Survey123_ApplyEdits_Config

This was the error:

{"error":{"code":400,"message":"Cannot perform operation. Invalid operation parameters.","details":["'updates' parameter is invalid","Invalid object passed in, ':' or '}' expected. (90): {\"attributes\" : { \"ObjectId\" :1499, \"globalid\" :{8AE51921-D053-440C-8533-949A2B778DA5}, \"managedCost\" : 116.36 }}"]}}

I'll keep investigating, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Nik

0 Kudos
NikHenry1
New Contributor II

Update: I started to think that maybe the hosted layer settings where causing issues.

So I checked the survey123 URL that Integromat was using and it was pointing to the '_fieldworker' layer, with these  settings:

survey123_fieldworker_hostedlayerSettings

So, I switched the URL to the base survey123 hosted layer. But, I still get the same errors with:

- "Invalid object passed in, ':' or '}'

Any help or feedback would be great.

Cheers

Nik

0 Kudos
dsletten
New Contributor

Hi Nik,

We're going through this same process and have followed the article on incorporating integromat as you did. Just curious if you were ever able to find a resolution to this error or came up with a different workaround? 

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos