If statement stopped working after last AGO update

11-09-2021 07:30 AM
KellyDoss1
New Contributor II

I have an If statement that stopped working correctly after the last AGO update.  I have in a ticket with Esri, but wanted to see if anyone else has any ideas.

if (${permitstatus} = 'Submitted', . > date(decimal-date-time(now()) + 20), . > date(decimal-date-time(now())))

'Submitted' is my default value for the permitstatus field. Internal staff changes the permitstatus from Submitted before they begin their review of the survey.

If the dateTime for the event is within 20 days of the date that the survey is submitted, the survey cannot be submitted and a constraint message is shown.

If I put just ". > date(decimal-date-time(now()) + 20)" in the constraint field, it works as intended with the constraint message.  However, then the survey cannot be edited internally or attachments added if within 20 days of the event, which is why I need the If statement.

Any help or ideas as to why the statement is no longer working is much appreciated!  It worked as intended until around mid-September.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

In the past I have had . > misinterpreted as HTML.  I would try writing it out like ${feildname} > just to make sure.

Hope that does it

0 Kudos