Select to view content in your preferred language

How to Change Font Color for a Group

Jump to solution
10-23-2023 09:52 AM
Billy
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, 

I have a Group that I want to change the color of the fonts. The body::esri:style parameter only allows the background and border colors to be set for a group. 

I tried to use html (<font color=###> or <div style="color:###">) in the Group label and the questions inside the Group, but that only changes the color of the label but not the options on select multiple questions (see images below).

Is there another option? 

Billy_0-1698079908325.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Sad fact: border color is ignored while using the grid style.

If you want to change font color for a select_one/select_multiple list, you need to do so in the label on the choices tab. Also, you cant use modern HTML (e.g., <div>), you need to use old HTML (e.g., <font>):

For example:

abureaux_0-1698087774844.png

EDIT: Be aware that these HTML tags will appear in your Feature Report. If you want to drop these choices into a Feature Report, you can't do a simple ${example} and expect to get "No". You need to do ${if example=="no"}No${/}${if example=="yes"}Yes${/}

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Sad fact: border color is ignored while using the grid style.

If you want to change font color for a select_one/select_multiple list, you need to do so in the label on the choices tab. Also, you cant use modern HTML (e.g., <div>), you need to use old HTML (e.g., <font>):

For example:

abureaux_0-1698087774844.png

EDIT: Be aware that these HTML tags will appear in your Feature Report. If you want to drop these choices into a Feature Report, you can't do a simple ${example} and expect to get "No". You need to do ${if example=="no"}No${/}${if example=="yes"}Yes${/}

0 Kudos
Billy
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi abureaux, 

This worked perfectly for me. Thank you for the thorough answer, especially the Feature Report warning. 

Regards. 

0 Kudos