Select to view content in your preferred language

Has anyone had an issue trying to sign-in to Survey123 Connect with their organizational account but the app states a public account is not supported?

01-06-2017 10:16 AM
AndrewLozano
New Contributor

I work for a transportation department and had no issues with signing in with either of my organizational accounts when using survery123 connect 1.8, however, now it appears the application isn't recognizing my organizational account. It will give the red lettered notification that ArcGIS public account is not supported. I've read about certain issues with proxy settings, but I don't believe our IT has altered the schemes since the last time I've used the application. Any thoughts or tips to try? Much Appreciated 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Andrew,

There are a couple of situations that can generate the public account error message accidentally.  Can you describe in more detail when this happening - is this in a mixed connected/disconnected environment?  

0 Kudos
AndrewLozano
New Contributor

Hi James,

It happens once the Connect is open and try and sign into the program, after entering the my organizational account information. I've tried logging in through enterprise account and normal sign in screen. I also noticed if I choose to try and create a new survey I can only get to the title name page and a green circle appears while it says "Searching"

We have do have LAN connection, my internet remains connected. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Ah- I missed that this is Connect, not the field app. I assume there are no issues in accessing the ArcGIS Online with the same credentials?  From what you're describing, it does sound like a proxy or other network setting issue.  Could you attempt to create a log file of the login experience (directions at Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ) or open a technical support request?

0 Kudos
JoeFlannery
Regular Contributor II

Andrew:

You stated that you are using version 1.8 of Survey123 Connect.  Support for enterprise login is available with version 1.9.24 and higher. The current version of Survey123 Connect is 1.10.43.

What's new at 1.9.24:

What's new in Survey123—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS