Select to view content in your preferred language

Fill in an answer automatically or get the search function to work in survey editing in the same way as when sending a survey ||| Rellenar un respuest

03-24-2022 09:10 AM
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone,

I have made a survey where I use the search function to get the value of a related table hosted on the service (it was created using the webmap analysis tool), this question is filtered by another question in the survey. when a survey is made using the field application works perfect, as it only shows me a value due to filtering the problem comes when the survey is edited (because due to the style of survey this has to be edited in some cases) because they appear all the values that are in the related table does not make me the filter.

I don't know why, right now I have a solution that doesn't convince me, because I use a note with the jr:choice function to show the previously marked value.

I would like to know how I can get that when edited only shows me a value as shown in the original survey or that this question is marked automatically so that directly appears the note and to hide that field.

Greetings to all

#####################ESPAÑOL#######################################

hola todos,

he realizado una encuesta donde utilizo la función search para obtener el valor de una tabla relacionada alojada en el servicio (se creo mediante la herramienta de análisis del webmap), esta pregunta se filtra por otra pregunta en la encuesta. cuando se realiza una encuesta mediante la aplicación de campo funciona perfecto, ya que solo me muestra un valor debido al filtrado el problema viene cuando la encuesta se edita (ya que debido al estilo de encuesta esta se tiene que editar en algunos casos) debido a que aparecen todos los valores que hay en la tabla relacionada no me realiza el filtro.

no se ha que se debe, ahora mismo tengo una solución que no me termina de convencer, ya que utilizo un note con la función jr:choice para que muestre el valor marcado con anterioridad.

me gustaría saber como puedo conseguir que cuando se edita solo me muestre un valor como se muestra en la encuesta original o que esta pregunta se marque sola automáticamente para que directamente aparezca el note y poder ocultar ese campo.

Saludos a todos

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
0 Kudos
0 Replies