Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Worker Receives Error 400 When Refreshing the Inbox

Jump to solution
03-28-2022 03:46 PM
CassHonebein2
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I’ve come across an issue where users of some of the surveys I’ve built are unable to access the survey through the inbox. The way my surveys are set up is an initial submit survey and a reviewer survey that serve the same master form. When users submit an initial submit survey, I have query expressions set up to pull the survey into the Reviewer inbox. However, when users refresh the inbox in the field app, they get an error that says Code 400 with no other information, which prevents them from opening anything in the inbox. This behavior is not happening to all users in my organization or to all surveys that I’ve published. From what I can tell, this issue is only affecting surveys built with a 3.14 version of the XLSForm and users with the Field Worker account type. Users with Field worker accounts are not having issues accessing surveys that were built with 3.13 XLSForms and users with Creator accounts do not get the Error 400 when accessing surveys built with 3.14 XLSForms.

I’m curious if anyone has a fix for this error or if anyone can replicate this behavior.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
NourSalamJMT
Occasional Contributor

I'll post this here since I spent 1 or 2 hours trying to figure out this 400 issue on the Inbox: for me it was the fact that I had hidden an image question. The inbox was trying to query something that was not collected.

0 Kudos