Feature Reports

01-27-2021 08:59 AM
AmyPalm
New Contributor
Hi, I'm attempting to create a Feature report and I've selected an individual record that has related records.

I've tried using a custom template and the sample template to print a report, but the task is getting an error after I click Generate: 'An error occurred when rendering by the report engine. Failed to print map for ${"layer name"}. Error: Failed to load feature layer: Failed to fetch'. The .doc fails to capture the individual record report and I'm getting a warning in the Chrome Developer Tools - Geometry (wkid: 4326) cannot be converted to spatial reference of the map (wkid: 27700).

My basemap is GB MasterMap VML - does anyone know if BNG is supported within Feature reports or what the issue might be? 

2 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you put your data into the default spatial reference that the software is looking for and see if the report works in that scenario?

0 Kudos
JessicaJThompson
Occasional Contributor II

Hello @AmyPalm ! 

Did you ever solve this? I am having this issue. I cannot change my spatial reference for the data or map (I do not think), so I am hoping something else worked.

0 Kudos