Error message on start of Survey123 ver 3.12.233

Jump to solution
01-29-2021 07:40 AM
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor

I just installed Survey123 version 3.12.233 on 2 laptops.  Both users originally had different access right and privileges to ArcGIS Online but both get the same error message:

LeonardBarnhill_0-1611934552213.png

I have tried changing their user type and role but nothing had changed the error message.  Is this not a problem connecting to ArcGIS Online?

Additionally, why would a user of Survey123 Connect need privileges to Publish hosted feature layers and share with Groups to edit a survey form?  

What am I missing?  What do I need to do to allow a user to edit and survey form in Connect?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Leonard,

Please review our online documentation regarding the requirment for ArcGIS online.

To use Survey123 Connect, we require at least creator and GIS Professional role to access to Connect.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Leonard,

Please review our online documentation regarding the requirment for ArcGIS online.

To use Survey123 Connect, we require at least creator and GIS Professional role to access to Connect.

0 Kudos
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor

I understand but I don't want to give everyone that can start ArcMap fill rights granted with GIS Professional.  I guess I could print a copy of the form and he can make suggestions the old fashion way.

0 Kudos