Error initializing form... T is null

Jump to solution
12-06-2022 12:50 PM
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi - 

I have two Survey123 forms which I last published on December 1. I can confirm both forms were working well after being published. Today, I went in to the form and received an error:

erica_tefft_0-1670359793938.png

There are two versions of my Survey123 form - one for data entry and one for data updates. They both reference the same hosted feature layer. Both forms show this error when I launch them. One form is embedded in Experience Builder and the other in a Dashboard. As a note, there is not field or domain of just "T" in the forms. 

These forms and apps have not been touched since Dec. 1.  Surveys were published via Connect version 3.16.106.

Can someone please advise of this problem? 

Thank you,

Erica
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gismoe
by
Occasional Contributor

I've had this problem today, too. I published the survey again and the problem disappeared.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
gismoe
by
Occasional Contributor

I've had this problem today, too. I published the survey again and the problem disappeared.

erica_poisson

@gismoe - thanks for the tip. I'd been afraid to republish just in case something else went wrong, however this fixed it! 

Erica
0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@erica_poisson , 

Does your survey include any pulldata @ layer function? We identified an issue that if the survey contains any pulldata @ layer function and was published between the October 2022 release and December 2022 Update, a loading error will occur.

Republishing the survey can repair this issue and a hotfix before 12/15 will also be applied to the web app to fix this issue.

0 Kudos
erica_poisson

Hi Zhifang - Yes; my form does contain a pulldata @ layer function. Republishing did seem to correct this particular issue. 

Erica
0 Kudos