Error in Survey not showing table-list choices

Jump to solution
11-30-2021 05:56 PM
Felicitychun
New Contributor III

The choices are no longer showing in the app for a table-list appearance. This app version is 3.13.244

IMG_0001copy.png

IMG_0002copy.PNG

this is in version 3.12.274

s123_tablelist.JPG

Can this be fixed easily with different people and devices using this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Felicitychun,

Thanks for sharing your XLSForm. I can confirm this issue has already been logged as BUG-000144253. I would suggest raising this issue with your local Esri Support and having them attach your account to the case, so you can track the progress.

This issue only occurs when you first open the survey or first make the table-list question relevant. If you collapse and expand the group or repeat that the table list questions are inside, or you make the group not relevant and then relevant again, you will see the labels displayed. You can do this in your survey by making the "Was MH located?" toggle between yes, no and yes, and then the group "External Inspection" will change relevance, so the labels then display. Or just collapse and expand that group.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Felicitychun
New Contributor III

@JamesTedrick @Anonymous User 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Felicitychun,

Can you please share your XLSForm and any media folder files, so we can take a closer look at how the form is configured?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
Felicitychun
New Contributor III

Hi Phil,

I have attached my XLSForm there are no media files. As mentioned it was appearing in 3.12 but then not in 3.13 when the app was updated. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Felicitychun,

Thanks for sharing your XLSForm. I can confirm this issue has already been logged as BUG-000144253. I would suggest raising this issue with your local Esri Support and having them attach your account to the case, so you can track the progress.

This issue only occurs when you first open the survey or first make the table-list question relevant. If you collapse and expand the group or repeat that the table list questions are inside, or you make the group not relevant and then relevant again, you will see the labels displayed. You can do this in your survey by making the "Was MH located?" toggle between yes, no and yes, and then the group "External Inspection" will change relevance, so the labels then display. Or just collapse and expand that group.

Regards,

Phil.

DeonLengton
Esri Contributor

Do we have an estimate when this bug will be fixed? From the bug report it seems this bug hasn't even been prioritized to be fixed yet?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DeonLengton,

We have this issue in our backlog, however are currently working on wrapping up 3.14 release as it is close to RC stage now. The fix for above issue will likely be included in a future update after the initial 3.14 release.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos