Select to view content in your preferred language

Error Code 1000

yesterday
alyssajhnsn
New Contributor III

I have a survey that is generating a code 1000 upon submission ([{"id":0,"addResults":[{"objectId":-1,"uniqueId":-1,"globalId":"{2DE2588F-5933-4E14-8CD4-A1B0058C11E0}","success":false,"error":{"code":1000,"description":"Incorrect syntax near '-'.\r\nMust declare the scalar variable \"@clean\".\r\nMust declare the scalar variable \"@_NewFeatureID_\"."}}]}])

I tried republishing and the error is still occuring.

I tried checking for syntax errors, but I'm inexperienced and don't see any.

Any help would be appreciated. The XLSform is attached.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like your label column has a ton of word wraps.  This often happens when you copy paste from somewhere.  You have to make sure to use Paste - Values in 123.  Looks like you may have copied formulas for clean-ups field also.

In Excel right click the column and pick Format Cells, then Alignment tab and check Work Wrap.  You will see them jump out at you right away as seen below.  Go in and delete the extra lines.  (note you wont see a change until you move away then you will see it change like on the first line below.  It is trying to make field Alias with \n is the problem.

DougBrowning_0-1721683242255.png

Got to be very careful in a 123 Excel sheet and break the habit of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V.  It has a ton of formulas in it and cannot be used like a regular Excel sheet.

Some of these are warning you there is an issue.

DougBrowning_1-1721683501130.png

That should fix it I think.

0 Kudos