Select to view content in your preferred language

Create reports through Power Automate error

07-27-2023 08:28 AM
DaveK
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello! 

I'm using this guide from @IsmaelChivite  here but I'm running into an error with the Upload file from URL action. The flow will run perfectly upon initial set up but now I'm receiving this error when it runs. 

DaveK_0-1690471660983.png

Any reason why it would fail after running successfully? Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

This error indicates that the Create Report action failed to generate a report.   In Power Automate, check the Create Report tool output and look for the error message. That should give you more info about what is going on.

0 Kudos
DaveK
by
Occasional Contributor

Hey @IsmaelChivite, I checked the Create Report tool and the error message states "Missing required parameters: \"token\"". 

DaveK_0-1692190246766.png

It appears that my Survey123 connection for the Create Report tool times out after some time and a new connection  has to be created. Is this typical and is there any workaround to this? 

Some other folks have the same issue here - https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/survey123-create-report-in-power-automate-e...

Thanks.

Tim-Woodfield
Occasional Contributor

@IsmaelChivite Was there a solution for this? I can't imagine setting up a new flow every time the token expires is the intended workflow.