Select to view content in your preferred language

Choosing multiple options based on a layer when designing a survey using Survey 123 Online

Jump to solution
09-01-2024 06:15 PM
NoeliaVolpe
Occasional Contributor

Hi!

I want to make a question in which the user can select multiple options from a list. The options from this list come from a layer.

I always design my surveys in Survey123 connect and I know how to do it there, but this time I have to use Survey123 online and I can't find a way to get it done. As far as I can do only one the two things I want to do, but not both:

-if I chouse Multiple Select, I can select multiple answers but the list of option have to be provided as a Batch edit

- if I select Dropdown I can extract the options from a layer, but the user can only select one option

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @NoeliaVolpe ,

Currently, this feature is not supported in the Survey123 web designer. I will record your request in our repo and keep you updated.

I also encourage you to submit an Enhancement request to Esri support, our Support team will assign an official issue number for your records. This number can be used to search for and subscribe to the issue on the Esri Support site. If the issue is reported by other customers it will be attached to the same issue report, which helps us assess the impact of the issue and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

Ruth

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @NoeliaVolpe ,

Currently, this feature is not supported in the Survey123 web designer. I will record your request in our repo and keep you updated.

I also encourage you to submit an Enhancement request to Esri support, our Support team will assign an official issue number for your records. This number can be used to search for and subscribe to the issue on the Esri Support site. If the issue is reported by other customers it will be attached to the same issue report, which helps us assess the impact of the issue and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
NoeliaVolpe
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much Ruth! I will

0 Kudos