JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

Having issues with a choice filter...

Filter is based on ${section} selection:

JasonCyphers_0-1642163001178.png

JasonCyphers_4-1642162867365.png

However, nothing shows up in Survey123:

JasonCyphers_3-1642162845457.png

The other choice filter I have (for ${section} selection based on ${department}) works fine.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you find a solution to this thing ? Am also faced with this type of problem.

0 Kudos
JeremieCote
New Contributor III

Isn't your question Work performed relevnt only if you select Electrical system in your 'section' question?

You could try changing 'Electrical system' by 'Facilities managment' in the relevant column.

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers

No, Work Performed only displays when a Department Section is selected.  It acts as a method to keep the form a little cleaner looking (upon loading, user only sees Location Map, Date, and Department selection.  As they answer questions, additional fields are displayed.)  There's more to that 'relevant' formula that you can't see.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

See the green box on the word/field section?  That means it is a reserved word and the green shows you the error.  Cannot ignore it.  Also its good idea not to have the field name and the list name the same.  There is a tab in the excel that shows you all these reserved words also.  Point may be one also.

Hope that does it.

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers

Every select_one and select_multiple field has that green indicator in the corner.  Probably because "select" is in that field.  If I remove the choice filter, all choices under Work Performed show up.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

No I mean here in the field name column.

DougBrowning_0-1642522547962.png

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers

Ah, gotchya.  Well, I changed that, but it didn't fix anything.  Even with "section" in there, if I removed the choice filter, every "work performed" selection would appear. 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Mmm can you post the form?  Wondering if there is a space somewhere maybe.  Or it could be the relevant cant see it.

0 Kudos