Change Note Font Size and Color

Jump to solution
04-13-2022 01:09 PM
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

I have a note in my survey and I was wanting to change both the size and the color of the text. I see from the documentation that this is possible, but how would I format it so that I can control both the size and the color?

Currently, I'm using if(${field} = "Yes",'<font size="5"><font color="blue">The address IS within the city limits.</font></font>','<font size="5"><font color="red">The address IS NOT within the city limits.</font></font>')

The if statement works, but if I change the font size to anything other than 5, then the font size goes back to the default size.

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

I was just wanting the font size to be big enough so that the note catches the eye of the user and that the user will actually read the note.

Edit:
I came across this blog about using HTML tags and I decided to go a different direction than initially planned. I decided to use a DIV element in the label and everything is working as expected now. Thanks for taking a look at this for me!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with some quick testing - ideally, what would you want the font sizes to be for each scenario?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

I was just wanting the font size to be big enough so that the note catches the eye of the user and that the user will actually read the note.

Edit:
I came across this blog about using HTML tags and I decided to go a different direction than initially planned. I decided to use a DIV element in the label and everything is working as expected now. Thanks for taking a look at this for me!

Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Oh, good to know! Glad you got it all worked out 🙂

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos