Select to view content in your preferred language

building survey in AGOL using feature service from enterprise

Jump to solution
a month ago
dsinha
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have created a survey using Survey123 Connect on AGOL. The survey uses a feature service on AGOL that is linked to a public hosted feature service in Enterprise portal. Data for this feature service is being collected using Field Maps. The purpose of creating a Survey123 form in AGOL using the Enterprise data is to use the report and export to excel functions in Survey123 (but missing in Field Maps).

The problem is that I cannot open Survey123 form using the Manage in Survey123 website option. The webpage keeps reloading constantly with the following error message: The survey is not accessible or does not exist. Please ensure the sign in user can access this survey and that the survey link is correct. Esri Tech Support pointed me to BUG #000167494 (The 'My surveys' page on the ArcGIS Survey123 website keeps reloading if a survey is published using a non-secure reference service added to ArcGIS Online.) but I do not understand how my reference service can be considered non-secure. Aren't the services secure by default? 

Any ideas? Thanks!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
dsinha
by
New Contributor III

Thanks for all your help @jcarlson ! We are talking to our IT folks to find a solution that helps us implement GIS solutions while maintaining security. I just wish there was more documentation from Esri about how to implement this.

0 Kudos