Select to view content in your preferred language

App notification of new items in the Inbox?

yesterday
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I do not use Inbox much but I am not seeing a way to have the 123 app have a notification popup?  Even better I could filter these so it only does it for "Urgent" forms.  I am trying to having Urgent inbox forms somehow get the users attention and I am not coming up with much.  

Text colors?

Map symbology changes seems to be a no.

instance_name cannot have a second language?

Emojis seem to be a no.

Open to any ideas to them some Inbox records really pop out.

thanks for any ideas,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Nope. No popup. "Go into Inbox and press refresh" are the instructions I give users. If they ask how often, I just say "when you use that form, refresh the inbox".

Having an "update inbox when app opens" button would be amazing.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

As a follow up, if you want to simply draw attention to specific line items in the inbox, you can use text color like you said.

This is what I use for one of our sampling forms' Inbox:

if(${prime_stage}='Deployed',concat("<font color='Orange'>",${prime_stage},'_',${gn_pn},'_',${meta_loc_address},'_',${gn_client},"</font>"),if(${prime_stage}='Retrieved',concat("<font color='Green'>",${prime_stage},'_',${gn_pn},'_',${meta_loc_address},'_',${gn_client},"</font>"),concat("<font color='Blue'>",${prime_stage},'_',${gn_pn},'_',${meta_loc_address},'_',${gn_client},"</font>")))

The result is a color-coded list of items:

abureaux_2-1724168553763.png

The blue items are "unclaimed items", orange is "deployed" and green is "retrieved". Items are searchable by status, project number, address, and client name and sortable by status or date