Select to view content in your preferred language

Answer Choices only available based on answer to a previous question

03-25-2024 05:38 PM
HenriettaK
Emerging Contributor

Hello fellow GIS folks! 

I am currently working on a survey using Survey 123 connect and am having trouble being able to only show certain answer choices based on the response to a previous question. I am designing a survey to be used by customers signing up for internet service. I have a question set up that populates their internet competition area based on a linked map. Basically, when the potential customer enters their address, it locates what internet competition area they are in and populates it in a read-only text question. I then would like to be able to use this internet competition area as a condition to only show specific internet packages. I also have the caveat built-in where the customer will select if they are interested in a business or residential package and will only show the appropriate packages.

For example, if a customer is in competition area A, they will only see the specific package pricing that we offer in area A for either business or residential, based on what they selected. We have 3 different internet areas, so we would need to have 3 different conditional choices. 

HenriettaK_0-1711413406432.png

Screenshot 2024-03-25 193229_2.png

I am have attached screenshots of the survey work in progress. Any help is very much appreciated!

Thank you all!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

You might want to check out:

- Jen
0 Kudos