After installation of version 3.12 the separator (-) from input mask requires next character to be entered twice

Jump to solution
03-17-2021 09:01 AM
SPGilbert
New Contributor II

My form has a body::esri:inputMask of 99-9999, while testing in Survey Connect it works just fine but after publishing and using on app, the separator requires that I enter the next character twice or it's lost. Example, I enter 123456, it ends up being "12-456" saying I need another character. Essentially, the 3 is being overwritten by the 4 since it believes the 3 was suppose to fill the - spot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SPGilbert

If you are seeing the behavior on an Android device we have BUG-000137186 logged for the behavior. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SPGilbert

If you are seeing the behavior on an Android device we have BUG-000137186 logged for the behavior. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
SPGilbert
New Contributor II

Yes, I'm testing on an Android device and don't have another platform available to test at this time. So thank you this is good to know!

0 Kudos
SPGilbert
New Contributor II

I do want to mention that this is NOT only with the (-), it happens as well with using other symbol characters. Such as another field I have is masked with \#9999 so I can get # in front of a number string. But again when I enter the first number it is over-written by the next number I type. Ex. 1234, result is #234. Please make sure the BUG reported above takes this into this into consideration as well. Thank you!

0 Kudos