Survey123 Tricks of the Trade: Automate Your Reports

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Tricks of the Trade: Automate Your Reports

Published on ‎03-28-2023 07:32 AM by Esri Contributor | Updated on ‎04-25-2023 07:07 AM

Tricks_of_the_trade_Automate_Reports.png

Make generating Survey123 reports a breeze! Learn how to automate report generation using the new Create Report action in the ArcGIS Survey123 Microsoft Power Automate module. Streamline data collection workflows by ensuring reports are created on a schedule or whenever a survey is submitted. 

In session two of this two-part series for Survey123 Tricks of the Trade, you will gain confidence in automating the Survey123 reports for your organization using Microsoft Power Automate. 

You will learn the following:

- How to schedule reports

- How to create reports when a survey is submitted

Register Now>>>

Remember! Check out the video recording from the first session in this series: Create Report Templates

Can't attend? No worries. This session will be recorded and made available in a follow-up blog post.

Featured Guests
Esri Notable Contributor
Esri Notable Contributor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jul 6, 2023 09:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Jul 6, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
7 Comments
survey123_solutions
New Contributor III

Counting down to this event!  Thanks for your leadership, Ismael!!

ChristieRoland
Esri Contributor

This webinar has been rescheduled for July 6th. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you can join us then. Registered attendees will have received an email with the new date and meeting link. Thank you!

survey123_solutions
New Contributor III

Okay, thank you so much!   I just spent 10 minutes scrambling to find why i didn't have access, a link, an email or anything. 
If we can receive email notifications regarding the new date, etc that would be fantastic.  We dont want to miss it 🙂

thank you

Same! I registered but did not receive an email that it was rescheduled. This web page was very helpful however. Looking forward to the webinar

IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

@AmberKeller2

@survey123_solutions 

Sorry to hear you did not get any email notification. A cancellation email was sent on Monday April 24 to everyone who registered. I wonder if the email was quarantined by your spam filter?  

ChristieRoland
Esri Contributor

We hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July! We look forward to connecting with many of you this week. 

IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor