StoryMaps Printing

Jump to solution
11-11-2019 12:16 PM
PatrickLawson
New Contributor

When will ArcGIS StoryMaps have the ability to print?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Melissa__Danielle_Pugh
New Contributor III

Printing is now in Beta thanks to the update this week to the new Story Map templates. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Patrick -- We're looking at adding the ability to print in a release coming in the first half of next year.

It'd be helpful if you could provide some additional information about how you'd use the printed story. Do you want to print a finished story or a draft to share for comments? Do you want to print directly to paper or just save to PDF? What are the most important aspects of the story that you'd like preserved in the printed version?

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
PatrickLawson
New Contributor

Hey Owen,

We would prefer to print the finished story to PDF if possible and would like to print all aspects of the story.

Thanks!

StephenCharnock
New Contributor II

The print capability that exist within the Classic Storymaps is ideal for my use as the creator of the Storymap, however, I recognise for some readers of the Storymap the ability for them to be able to print the product is a useful addition and adds significantly to its functionality..

Melissa__Danielle_Pugh
New Contributor III

Printing is now in Beta thanks to the update this week to the new Story Map templates. 

JeanineEGS
New Contributor III

GREAT. HOW DO i ACCESS THE BETA ?

THANKS

0 Kudos