Some images not loading in Portal

Jump to solution
11-10-2021 01:18 AM
no33mis
New Contributor II

Dear Community,

We have created a StoryMap, which worked perfectly fine on ArcGIS Online. Due to our business policy, we have migrated the StoryMap to our Enterprise Portal, which is only possible by copy-paste. Now we are facing the issue that some pictures (locally uploaded) do not load in preview or published mode, although they are all visible while editing the story. If I click on "load image", they suddenly appear.

The weird thing is that other images do load, and they are all roughly the same size and format (png). Moreover, there is not pattern visible, sometimes other pictures are broken. Is this a common bug? Any ideas how we could overcome this issue?

no33mis_0-1636535358794.png

no33mis_1-1636535652180.png

Screenshot of a broken image and manual reload.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@no33mis - This is not a common bug nor one that we are aware of, and I'm sorry that you have encountered this issue.

There can be many variations in security policies and configuration options on Enterprise portal servers running in your local environment, so the best way to get assistance with this issue would be to please contact Esri Support. They are best equipped to help you troubleshoot Enterprise issues.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@no33mis - This is not a common bug nor one that we are aware of, and I'm sorry that you have encountered this issue.

There can be many variations in security policies and configuration options on Enterprise portal servers running in your local environment, so the best way to get assistance with this issue would be to please contact Esri Support. They are best equipped to help you troubleshoot Enterprise issues.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps